Brrrr, this new Lair is giving us the shivers! But it sounds like our the new Evil Genius likes to keep things cool. Yes, you guessed it - The Oceans Campaign Pack has landed (in the Arctic of all places)
Get ready to give those pesky Forces of Justice the cold shoulder as the new Oceans Campaign Pack brings the big freeze to Evil Genius 2. Introducing Polar, our ecological mastermind and new genius in Evil Genius 2: World Domination. Venture out to her Arctic Lair and start constructing the Z.E.R.O. Doomsday Device to freeze the Earth to its very core.
Complete with a new Campaign storyline, and five Ocean Regions to control, this cool new pack adds a new Force of Justice Agent type, and an armoured Super-Agent who can even be turned to join forces with you as a Henchman.
In addition, the pack also includes new Minions: Engineers that will beaver away in their Workshop to create and maintain submarines and turrets. A new temperature system means that your workforce’s productivity will be affected if they get too cold or too hot: place heaters and air conditioning to ensure optimum working conditions.
The new Oceans Campaign Pack for Evil Genius 2 is available now on Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows Store, and PlayStation 4 and 5 as part of the Season Pass or as an individual purchase costing £8.99/$11.99/€11.99.
How to Buy the oceans campaign pack:
- Steam: http://reb.to/SteamOceans
- Xbox (all regions): http://reb.to/XboxDLCOceans
- PlayStation (all regions): http://reb.to/EGOceansPlayStation
The Oceans Campaign Pack includes:
- A new Genius - Polar
- Z.E.R.O. Doomsday Device
- Unique Arctic Lair
- Temperature system
- Ocean World Map regions with new Schemes
- Workshop room
- New Super Agent who can be converted into a Henchman
- New Force of Justice - J.A.W.S
- Rocket launchers for minions
- 3 New loot items with side stories
Evil Genius 2 is available now on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and 5, Steam and the Microsoft Store.
From The Evil Genius 2 Development Team
Despite still being in the grips of the winter season, it's quite mild out... With the release of the Oceans Campaign Pack, our latest Evil Genius is scheming to correct that once and for all! Now available to Season Pass holders as well as for purchase separately, global warming won't know what hit it.
In addition to developing this frosty new content, the team here has continued to fix community-reported bugs, with just enough time to add a couple of features that have been requested by you along the way.
Most notably we've added a function to the furniture side menu that allows you to identify items of furniture that you would like your minions to automatically re-build should it, for any reason, be destroyed. No more worrying about power supply interruptions from Blue Saint and his destructive tendencies, or having to follow Wrecking Bola around after she has smashed her way through all of your precious doors.
We've also spent some time improving messaging for Trap cooldowns and blockages, so it should be easier for you all to tell at a glance how your Trap networks are functioning. Finally we also added a button to quickly swap between placed Portals, almost as if you were using them yourself.
With the Season Pass now complete, we'll be continuing a tail of support, and may even have a surprise or two left that our Community Team will be eager to share information about very soon. Thanks for playing and for continuing to support Evil Genius 2: World Domination.
The Evil Genius 2 Development Team
- Addition of an overhead indicator for blocked Traps.
- Addition of an indicator for time until Trap is ready to use again.
- Addition of a button in the side panel to automatically reconstruct destroyed furniture.
- Addition of a button to jump between constructed Portals.
- Further improvements to Lair navigation and minion job prioritisation.
- Including navigation through Portals.
- Including Cruise Ship navigation into and away from the Lair.
- Abominations will no longer attempt to escort Agents tagged for distract.
- Abominations and Mechanical Minions are no longer affected by Emma's Doomsday Device Backfire effect.
- Mechanical Minions will no longer be affected by negative gas/thermal status effects.
- "Tox Populi" subtask will now correctly count construction of "Paywall" as a Trap.
- Improvements to menu navigation when using gamepad.
- Live feedback added to options menu settings.
- Fixes for overlapping and missing icons in menus.
- Improvements to Stats page displays.
- Scrolling in the objectives menu will no longer loop around the visible entries only.
- Save/Load menu will now correctly message the maximum number of supported save files.
- VFX applied to certain furniture will no longer stretch or become misaligned when the furniture is moved while in use.
- Minions/Agents will no longer become stuck when attempting to enter melee combat on stairs.
- Improved messaging for brainwashing failing while at maximum Lair occupancy.
- Improved messaging for unconnected stairs.
- Robot minions can now be healed by Magnolia Mings "Cure" ability.
- Game .exe icon updated.
- Improvements to messaging the positive effect of the "Communications Array" item.
- Fire VFX now correctly aligned on Red Ivan's Doomsday Device on all islands.
- "Broadcast Strength" will now be refunded when a region is destroyed by a Doomsday Device.
- Traps blocked by body bags now correctly message their state.
- Out of world no longer visible on cancelling loot item construction.
- Trap AoE now correctly updates when blocking furniture is moved.
- Assorted icon imagery fixes.
- Assorted menu functionality fixes.
- Assorted animation fixes.
- Text and localisation fixes.
- Credits updated.
- "Reign of Terra" Side Story will now trigger when appropriate conditions are met.
- "Pharaoh is Foul, Foul is Pharaoh" final scheme will now trigger correctly.
- Progress will no longer be blocked if the player confirms partial construction of the Barracks.
- Henchman ability 1 can now be de-activated from the side menu.
- Fix for IRIS becoming stuck on activating and de-activating "Security Network Link".
- Fixes to prevent Henchman ability VFX being visible from any floor within the Lair.
- Fixed a crash when "Fuels Gold Part 2" progress reaches 99%.
Oceans Campaign Pack
- Corrected a progression blocker in Emma's campaign when playing on Oceans DLC Island.
- Save/Load menu will now display correct image and name for Oceans DLC Island.
- Added missing localisation for a main objective in Oceans DLC campaign.
- PS5 - Wall decorations will now automatically populate in all rooms correctly.
- XB - Improvements made to game stability when suspending and resuming the game.
Our new Community Event starts today! Unlock loot-worthy rewards in-game and IRL by participating in our community objectives and hitting our targets by the end of each week. Want to recruit Super Agents as Henchmen? Go check out our blog.
And don't forget, you can meet like-minded criminal masterminds to discuss our Community Event, swap sinister tips, Lair-building ideas and more over on Discord. Thanks everyone. Stay evil!